The University of Birmingham is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for their DeepMind International Scholarships. It is a partially funded scholarship for all students. The Deep Mind scholarship in the UK is focused on supporting and encouraging students worldwide. It promotes minorities, especially African students and females, and students from least developed countries.
DeepMind International Scholarships are available to individuals who wish to study at the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom. This program aims to improve access and diversity in computer science, especially for those from underrepresented groups.
This scholarship is a great opportunity for international students to study in Britain. This scholarship is fully funded for graduate students. International students can apply for scholarships to study for a master’s degree in artificial intelligence, computer science, or machine learning for data analysis.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Deadline||13 July 2022|
|Organizer||Queen Mary University|
|Contact the organizer||+44 (0) 20 7882 5555|
Aim of DeepMind International Scholarship
The scholarship program was established to encourage greater inclusion in the AI community. This will allow for more diverse experiences in the fields of AI/computer science.
A greater representation in AI provides a great opportunity to bring different values, hopes, and concerns into discussions about the design and implementation of AI. This is crucial if AI is to be a technology that is beneficial to everyone. This is also key to AI’s potential to be one of the most important technologies.
These scholarships offer financial assistance to students from underrepresented backgrounds who are interested in studying graduate courses related to AI and other adjacent fields. DeepMind mentors offer support to scholars and they have the opportunity to attend top AI academic conferences as well as DeepMind events.
DeepMind Scholarships for International Students
Where are scholarships available?
The DeepMind scholarship programme is available internationally, with scholarships currently offered in Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, France, Greece, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Turkey, Uganda, the UK, and the USA.
Benefits from Deep Mind Scholarship :
Here are the benefits offered by the Queen Mary University:
- The host organization will exempt the tuition fee of £11,850.
- The tuition fee for international students is £27,250, which the host institute will cover.
- A living allowance will be granted up to £15,480.
- Annual travel allowance of £2,000 for international students.
- Equipment grant of £1,500.
Eligibility Criteria for Deep Mind Scholarship :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Queen Mary university Deep Mind scholarship:
- Applicants can apply from all countries.
- The scholarship is open to female students.
- Those who belong to minorities are encouraged to apply, especially the black students.
- Students must belong to any of the following ethnicity: black/white African, black/white the Caribbean, or other mixed backgrounds.
- Students must have received an admission confirmation in any of the offered courses.
Other details :
- Complete the application form.
- Updated CV/resume.
- Offer letter of Queen Marry university.
- Personal statement of not more than 500 words.
Application Process for Deep Mind Scholarship:
- Firstly, The application process for the Deep Mind scholarship is online.
- Secondly, Students must first receive an offer letter for one of the eligible courses at Queen Mary University of London.
- Thirdly, Then download the application form from the official website.
- Additionally, All the required fields must be filled.
- Moreover, The information provided must be correct. False information will lead to disqualification of the application.
- Similarly, All the supporting documents must be provided and submitted carefully, along with the application form.
- Lastly, The form must be signed and sent via email, and the student’s updated CV/resume and offer letter from Queen Mary University.
This Scholarship Closes on June 30, 2022